Toll FREE US & CANADA
Competitive Prices, Price Matching
Quality Customer Service
Free On Site Evaluation
• Improper Water Damage Dry outs
• Air Conditioning Malfunctions
• Water heaters
• Windows Leaking from Sprinklers hitting them & Wind driven rain
• Foundations leaking
• Planter gardens attached to exterior of home
• Roof leaks
• Toilet, Sinks & Faucets with slow leaks
• Shower Pans due to bad installs & age
• Pipes with slow leaks in walls or Hit by a nail during construction
Some times you will have a musty smell but no visible mold growth, if you are noticing a smell it should be checked by a professional.
Click here, if you need your home checked or have 1 of these problems.
• Common causes of Mold Damages •
Mold From Window Leaks caused by Rain and Sprinklers
Leaking pipes in the wall that go unnoticed for a period of time
Mold from High Relative Humidity build up
Improper Water damage dry-outs
Mold Damages from shower pans
Common Causes of Mold
Sustained High Relative Humidity can grow mold just as good as a water damage can, when all the contents start to absorb the humidity from the air the moisture content of the item is raised & once relative humidity has gotten to 61% and sustains above 61% mold will start to grow!
Humidity issues while under A/C is usually caused by low or no charge in the A/C system.
|Mold Remediation Procedures|
|Mold How it Grows|
|Common Causes of Mold|
|Health affects of Mold|
|Florida Mold Law|
|Art Mold Remediaton|